Tuesday 28 October 2014

Pulled Chicken Sliders






I baked the chicken in the oven a few days ago. (I froze it as usual to make a quick meal.)
I thawed a couple pieces of baked chicken.
I shredded it by pulling it apart with my fingers.
I chopped half a red onion.
I added 3 tablespoons white white to the skillet.
I added the chicken and onion together.
I added 1/2 cup ketchup, 3 tablespoons vinegar and 4 teaspoons Stevia together and made the sauce.
I poured that on top of the chicken and onion.
I sprinkled freeze dried garlic and freeze dried onion over it all and mixed.
My burner was on 5 and after the first 5 minutes I turned it down on 2.
I popped the sesame seed buns into the oven with a sprinkle of Mozzarella on top.
You only need the cheese to melt so the buns only need about 2 minutes in the oven.
Remove the cheesy buns from the oven and spoon the chicken on the bun. 
Add your coleslaw to the top of the chicken and press the top of the bun down.
I served these sliders with rosemary wedges. Yum