Wednesday 30 April 2014

SPICY CHICKEN PENNE PASTA | WITH FRIED MUSHROOMS AND GREEN PEPPERS IN WHITE WINE



I made this for my boys last week. It was super simple as are most of my personal recipes as I’m still learning how to cook and I’m always hit or miss in the kitchen.
I baked a piece of chicken and chopped it up into cubes.
I boiled the penne pasta.
I fried the mushrooms and green peppers with a little white wine.
I used a can of Hunt’s Thick and Rick Spicy Red Pepper and Chilies pasta sauce.
Once the pasta was boiled I drained it and poured the pasta sauce over it. I allowed it to simmer for about 5 minutes.
I added the chicken to the mushrooms and green peppers while it was frying up with the white wine.
Serve the fried mushrooms, green peppers and chicken over the penne pasta. Have your boys cheer. Go soak your feet, you’ve done a good job. haha